March 8-11, 2014
Marriott Metro Center
Click here to reserve your room at the Marriott by February 14, 2014.
After February 14, call the NMA at 202-347-1895, ext 313 to make your housing reservation.
Click here to download registration form.
In addition to the Affordable Care Act and its implementation, the Colloquium will explore:
- Health equity
- Hepatitis C
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Sickle Cell
- Diversity in clinical research
The Honorable G. K. Butterfield (D-NC) will be the keynote speaker and recipient of the Louis
Stokes Health Policy Award.
Other speakers include:
• Vivek Murthy, M.D., MBA. US Surgeon General Nominee
• Nadine Gracia, M.D., M.S.C.E., Deputy Assistant Secretary for Minority Health/US
Department of Health and Human Services
• The Honorable Joe E. Armstrong, President – National Black Caucus of State Legislators
• The Honorable Barbara Lee (D-CA), Senior Democratic Whip
• The Honorable Donna M. Christensen (D-USVI), Director, Congressional Black Caucus Health BrainTrust
• John Ruffin, Ph.D., Director, National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities/National Institutes of