Thank you for your inertest in the National Medical Association’s 2013 Scientific Assembly in Toronto, Canada. Please note that The Call for Abstracts Is Now Closed. Please check back after Jan 18th regarding late breaking abstract submission opportunities.
National Medical Association Annual Convention & Scientific Assembly
July 27 – 31, 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Call for 2013 Scientific Papers
Health professionals interested in presenting during the NMA Annual Convention and Scientific Assembly are invited to submit abstracts. All presenters at the 2013 Scientific Assembly are now required to submit an abstract. The deadline for all abstract submissions is Thursday, November 15, 2012. Abstracts are reviewed by the program committees on a rolling basis. Accordingly, abstract submission prior to the November 15, 2012 deadline is strongly encouraged.
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations must be submitted via the online form below. No other electronic formats will be accepted.
- The submitting author is designated as the presenting author.
- All communications regarding the abstract submission will only be directed to the submitting author.
- The primary author/presenting author must disclose their financial relationships with commercial entities.
- An abstract must have a short, specific title (containing no abbreviations) that indicates the nature of the investigation.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words. This does not include the title.
- Nonstandard abbreviations (kept to a minimum) must be placed in parentheses after the first use of the word or phase abbreviated.
- The abstract should identify the presentation objectives and the gap in healthcare provider competency, performance, and/or patient outcomes examined.
- Please proofread abstracts carefully to avoid errors before submission.
- Use generic drug names.
- To ensure that the abstract receives proper scientific consideration, please be sure to select the appropriate specialty section.
- The deadline for all abstract submissions is Thursday, November 15, 2012. Abstracts are reviewed by the program committees on a rolling basis. Accordingly, abstract submission prior to the November 15, 2012 deadline is strongly encouraged.
- Please note abstract decision notifications will begin January 15, 2013.